If you get to pick ONE location... this is it!
Agiofarago gorge requires a bit of hiking. It’s an easy -mostly- sandy way to the beach through the gorge, which is beautiful and so picturesque. Even if you are not into photography, you will take lots and lots of shots… every few steps and when you get to the end… it’s magic! A gorgeous pebbled beach with nicely deepening water awaits for endless sunbathing, relaxing and forgeting about the rest of the world.
Please consider to carry the following items:
- Sun-cream or any sun protection of your choice
- A small bottle of water
- A scarf (or somehing), for neck n’ shoulders protection (if needed)
- A snack (should you need one)
- A long sleeved light jacket, for general wind/sun protection
- A hat might be usefull too